1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4ids gold team have changed the lable of the R4i gold 3DS cart

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kerryw, May 10, 2011.

1. kerryw

kerryw Member

The lable of the R4i gold 3DS cart has been changed and marked with "3DS".This is the declaration from r4ids gold team:

* To all r4ids gold users,first of all,thank you for choosing r4ids gold.

* Because the web site administrator stole the password of the web server and changed the content of the official web site( www.r4ids.com),we have put latest kernel on our new official web site : www.r4ids.cn .(Opened on Aug 27,2010).

* The package of r4ids gold has never been changed and the r4ids gold team will keep updating the kernel to support games released recently.

* All flashcarts with r4ids gold logo ,which can not support the old version kernel of r4ids gold,are fake ones.

Recently, as part of inadvertently buy counterfeit cards game players can not run there, LOADING death, sleep of death etc., please returned as soon as possible to buy land to protect its own interests! ! ! www.r4ids.cn purchase, please look for the only official website! ! !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. GBX_Lee

GBX_Lee Regular member

The r4 from r4ids.cn is the only trustful R4 brand cart in the market.

3. Celine87

Celine87 Member

yep,r4ids.cn is the official website , opened on 27, Aug,2010

4. hemant81

hemant81 Member

R4ids.cn changed its R4i Gold 3DS label on May 10th, 2011. No change to chips or functions.

5. Celine87

Celine87 Member

Yep,there are many reputable eshop sell such real products with reasonable price, and also with a good after service.

6. PS3fun

PS3fun Member

This is true..... R4i gold (their previous item) and R4i gold 3DS flashcard(their Recent item) from R4ids.cn are the only trustful R4 brand cards, they use Wood R4 kernel and update with the wood firmware,other cards are clone of clone of clone....

i do not disagree with you ,But i have a question, the other sites who sell R4i gold cards , those cards are also from r4ids.cn or their dealers..... so actually it is still R4ids.cn .....

Nice ! We should buy from these kinds of shops!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

There are so many R4's it's hard to keep track which are legit, and which are not. I personally bought one from R4i-sdhc.com. They have shown video of it working on the 3DS, and I was able to find it for $13. Can't wait for it to get here...