1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rainbow6 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by G4MERZO1D, Apr 12, 2004.

1. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

i know its a long time ago that people were backing up their copies of rainbow6 3, but iam selling my original to a mate and he has asked for me to do a backup with it :/ so he can use the original to go on live and the backup for offline.. dont ask lol, ive sed to him theres not much point, but hey whatever turns u on eh.
    getting to the point, when iam trying to back it up with my Optorite DD0201 with TDB hacked 2.50 firmware, i create the iso with qwix like i always do and burn with nero likewise, at 1x finalize cd etc like u shud, then pop the game in, reboot and it hangs on the splash screen with the green X and XECUTER 2 on the bottom.
    so i get to avalaunch, pop the game in and browse the disk in file manager, it reads all of the files correctly, and then i click to launch the default.xbe and it comes up "Launch xSix 3?" instead of "Launch RainbowSix 3" just sounding like a bad burn, but i have tried 3 and got 3 coasters! my recordnow max is screwed ever since i got this drive so iam not sure a) what is wrong and b) what i can do to get it to work properly
    there isnt a fix for it as far as i no, and i dont have to patch it do i?
    this is also (ALL OF THE ABOVE) the same for Tony Hawks Underground --> but iam not selling this baby ;)

regards and sorry 4 long post
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]For XBox apps and news...go to:-

http://www.g4merzo1d.co.uk.tt

PC Specs: AMD XP2600+ 80GB HDD 512MB RAM ASUS CD-RW 2x NIC's 600K Cable

XBOX Specs: LPC Cheapmod w/ ON/OFF SWITCH SAMSUNG & ASUS DVD-ROM 120GB WESTERN DIGITAL HDD[/small]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2004
  2. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

bump ;)
    please

3. iggi

iggi Member

fusk knows.
    but i have a copy of tony hawkes underground & can get a copy of rainbow6 3 easy enough, i'll throw em in the post to you seems as though your in UK.