1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rallisport 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by djboogie, May 7, 2004.

1. samuels

samuels Guest

[Qoute]No I didnt mean dual layered, I meant 2 seperate discs, one that has level 1 and 2, the other that had level 3 and 4
    but the problem with rallipsort 2 is some of the tracks are used in conjunction with each other, and certain parts added to the same track file ie graphics, difficulty etc so the 2 disc idea where level 1 and 2 are on one disc etc, wouldnt work, as you cant simply remove track data.
    the ONLY way to split rallisport 2 that I can see, so you dont have to swap discs almost every race is use something like 4 discs, which , yep, is a bit much.
    So I reckon Ill stick to playing it from the hdd.
    You could always save the game files onto 2 dvd discs, as data, then load them into your pc, join the files, patch the xbe etc, then ftp to xbox hdd.
    So you can save the data should anything go wrong etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2004
  2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

the game is 6.19gb
    I havent had the disc error, I have it installed to my xbox hdd and never had that problem, I have read that others have though.
    If you are transferring it to your xbox from pc, try patching the xbe files first see if that helps
    (use craxtion to patch the xbe)

3. samuels

samuels Guest

4. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

Hmm, well I dunno I musta stumbled across something and not realised it, but I have rallisport2 playing fine on my hdd, I completed level 1 and 2 difficulties with no disc errors etc.
    Try the Sony OEM media I use, I get it off ebay
    Ill not advertise so pm me and Ill give you the ebay user I get it off. It works on all xbox drives too.

5. samuels

samuels Guest

6. samuels

samuels Guest

:) still working flawlessly
    good piece of kit these dual layers.....

7. jbrd

jbrd Member

hey samuels do u have msn? if you do will you add me? tnajbrd@hotmail.com i have some questions about burning on dual layered. if not can you email me please jgrossman4@kc.rr.com