1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RATDVD SITE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by BruceJr, Jul 17, 2006.

1. BruceJr

BruceJr Member

ok, so now after having been under construction ratDVD.dk is GONE!will it ever come back? will anyone stay tuned to see? the activity on here and in the ratDVD forum on soulseek (slsknet.org) arn't very active anymore. I hope this isn't dead, that would really suck!!!!

2. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

I still get a Under Construction page, the fact that its still got its download page running might actually mean it genuinely is Under Construction.

3. BruceJr

BruceJr Member

it is back up. last night when I wrote the post it was GONE completely. but it looks like it might still be under construction. I REALLY want this new version. I hope it comes soon.

4. MdC

MdC Member

Very non-professionally. Many ratDVD sides are down since many weeks without any comment. I recommend not to trust this project any longer. The future is called DivX.

5. BruceJr

BruceJr Member

I think DIVX would look better if it kept the menues and ALL FEATURES!!! I can't stress how important the feature, feature is. It looks to me like the new divx doesnt allow you to keep everything (at least according to a note in the manual). If I am wrong please correct me, because I would be quite willing to use it if it does what I want.