1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rawr, what is a good GBA emulator for DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DDRmaster, Jun 29, 2007.

1. DDRmaster

DDRmaster Member

I use an MMD, which is why most of the stuff I've found is obsolete due to it being about M3 or R4DS.

Also, do I need to patch them if I use Max Media, or is that just for the M3?

-ddr-

2. nintenut

nintenut Regular member

The DS can't and never will be able to emulate GBA. You'll need a slot-2 card to play GBA roms.

3. DDRmaster

DDRmaster Member

But MMD does have a Slot-2 Card, doesn't it? The piece where you hold the CF goes into the GBA slot. What am I missing here?

4. nintenut

nintenut Regular member

Sorry, I was thinking of gamesn'music. Either way, it still can't run any GBA games, homebrew or otherwise, though it's listed as one of the features... >_<

5. DDRmaster

DDRmaster Member

Okay, so I can't use GBA games. That's alright.

Tell me -- How can one get Lameboy working on an MMD? I have patched the latest version (0.8) from the default R4DS to Max Media Dock as it says in the readme and it won't run. I know it works because when I make the filename "bootme.nds" it runs -- And it runs great, nonetheless.

Problem is that I get the typical red screen/white screen problem I see many people with MMD's get. Anybody know of a solution?