1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RAZR V3 Interface to PC with XP SP2 via MPT

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by desease, Nov 27, 2004.

1. desease

desease Member

Just received the RAZR V3 and am trying to link with my PC via USB to load Outlook Phonebook entries. I've installed MPT 2.16 and then updated to V3.11. MPT launches on my PC but the phone is not detected. Has anyone successfully accomplished this?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2004
  2. gwilley

gwilley Guest

i have also tried but i am getting no link between v3 and computer. i am also using mpt3.11

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2004
  3. desease

desease Member

Gwilley, misery loves company! I have a couple of other things to try. On Monday I receive a Bluetooth PC card and I will try to link to MPT 3.11 via Bluetooth. I'll let you know what happens.

4. gwilley

gwilley Guest

i got got to the set up modem did most of that except where it tries to access the phone no luck it says that "Not accessable or in use by another app." any clues?
    got through that but still no link?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2004
  5. kmht

kmht Guest

I got 2 Moto V3's got one to sync with outlook perfectly in Media Center Edition 2005 with the GeeDaddy method (I uninstalled the one that came with the phone, installed the 2.2x one from GeeDaddy then ran a live update on it and it worked from there) yet on the Windows XP Sp2 still doesn't work.

I got 500 numbers from Outlook synched in though, going through the gay phonebook sucks, worst thing ever, even with the primary contact trick.