1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Razr V3m - Bought a memory card, downloaded music, and I cant use them as ringtones!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by nsx612, Dec 8, 2007.

1. nsx612

nsx612 Member

I just bought this Razr V3m from sprint at the end of August and I really wanted to have my favorite songs ring when someone calls me. So i tried downloading music but it said it could not read my memory card. So I bought a memory card and placed it properly in the back. I downloaded 6 songs for $5.94. Okay. Then I discovered there is no way to make them "ringtones" or whatever, in order to sync them with all or specific contacts. I went to Settings, Phone Info, Updates, and got the update called "Update SW" I did it, and still nothing..

Okay so that is where I am, HELP! PLEASE!

2. nsx612

nsx612 Member

please!

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You are going to have to actually buy ringtones, or look up how to make your own for the v3m because it's different for every phone.

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

wwww.hacktherazr.com is temporarily offline, but offers great guides on how to do what you want to do, I own a Verizon V3M which is a similar model to yours, different providers, but essentially the same phone.
    Good reading here
    and here
    Another guide
    Hope that this helps you getting started.