1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RBFarm question and problem

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Dive, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Dive

Dive Member

Hi,
    Excellent program DVD-RB and when i found the guide about letting all your computers encode your work Yeahhha!!
    Now to my problem. I went through the guide and started everything but on the "Client" computer it shows a window (just after beginning to fetch file from "server")
    !!!"Frame size 812*56 not supported. Supported frame size is up to 720*576."!!!
    Then it halts... idont know if I'm missing something or?!
    Havent installed Rebuilder on the client but i put the .dll file in avisynth plugin folder on the server and the client.

Tnx/Dive :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]:) Divemaster :)[/small]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

That resolution definitely means an AviSynth error of some kind. Try opening one of the AVS files from the working directory in a media player to read the error.

3. Dive

Dive Member

Hi,
    I opened one from client (via network) and it read as follows:

Loadplugin unable to load "C:\program\Avisynth 2.5\plugins\MPEG2dec3dg.dll"
    (\\AMD\work_HIPP2\D2VAVS\V01000000001001.AVS,line 5)

//thanx Dive

4. vurbal

Do you have MPEG2DEC3dg.dll in that location on the client PC? If not, that's your problem. The paths have to be identical on each machine if you're using the option to add that line to the AVS files. If you have the DLL in AviSynth's default plugin folder (C:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\ if AviSynth is installed to the default location) you can uncheck that option in DVD-RB (the Add To AVS option in the Setup window) and it should work fine.

If you change that option you need to run either run the Prepare phase again to write the AVS files correctly or manually edit all the AVS files to remove the line.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
    DVD Rebuilder Guides: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/dvd_rebuilder_tutorial.cfm http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/dvd_rebuilder_tutorial_advanced.cfm[/small]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2004
  5. Dive

Dive Member

Thank you so much. You will be in my dreams tonight :=)
    I uninstalled avisynth on the client and installed it again exactly as on the "server" and voila it worked.
    // Happy Dive:)

6. vurbal

Great :) Let us know what kind of speed improvement you get.

7. Dive

Dive Member

Hi again,
    A small problem has occured. Ive started everything .. farm on the server and it workes fine. On the client it doesnt. After i push the encode button on client farm...a window appears "GetFileAttributes() failed", it is about CCE SP [SSG] Version 2.67.00.23.
    I looked through the network settings and they seem to work because I can enter and delete files from client.
    Mmmmm canĀ“t se the problem...

Tnx Dive:)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]:) Divemaster :)[/small]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  8. vurbal

I've heard of that error before, but I don't know what the solution was, or if anyone even figured it out. I may even have gotten it myself, but I can't really remember now. If I remember anything I'll let you know.