1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: Commentary on dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by britbird, Mar 15, 2007.

1. britbird

britbird Member

Have decrypted Amelie and burnt it off using 1 click dvd copy pro but when I play it it has commentary running over the sound of the film? There is no setting on dvd player to turn this off, it does the same thing when I play the disc on my dvd player on pc. Any suggestions?

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

You should be able to cycle through the available soundtracks with the Audio button on your remote control. Of course, it's possible you selected only the commentary track for the backup and not the regular sound track. Audio trackes are usually either labeled as Director Commentary or else just a plain vanilla AC3 2-channel soundtrack.

3. britbird

britbird Member

Have cycled through the audio's on my remote and it says it is AC3 2, and you can hear the film underneath the commentary just cant switch the commentary off have tried everything on the remote. Will have a look at the audio tracks before I burn it off again. Thanks

4. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

If there are multiple AC3 2-channel English tracks, the first is usually the actual movie soundtrack, the others will be commentary tracks. There is sometimes more than one commentary track.

5. britbird

britbird Member

Have tried changing them and it wont let me.... will try burning it off without selecting the subtitles and with it in English, thanks for your help.

6. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member