1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by btandoodz, Dec 10, 2007.

1. btandoodz

btandoodz Member

I just got a problem with my ipod after downloading some music, when i disconnect my ipod from my computer the power is on and the cursor from my ipod still working, but when i tried listening to it,it has no sound even i already checked the volume and everything on the settings. Then i tried to connect it again on my computer hoping to restore it,but suddenly the cursor dont move anymore,but the ligt & power is just on, then there is a message on my computer that says the ipod is been corrupted and I need to restore,but when i tried restorinng it..it just dont stop and dont do anything. Nothing I can make my ipod work anymore. I will appreciate if you can help me.Thanks

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum - this is the PSP forum so moving to the iPod forum.
    Hint - make your title a little more descriptive then 're my ipod'.
    Check out the rules - link in my sig.

3. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

you gotta set your ipod to recovery mode, by holding the menu and select button util the ipod turns off then imediately release meny and hold play and select, until you see a check mark on your ipod screen, once you do this connected to itunes and click restore, if you are running vista and you disconect the ipod without waiting for itunes to stop writing to the ipod disk it may become corupted, try what i explaine above. Good luck.