1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re:x3 bios amber lights flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by skpippins, Oct 13, 2004.

1. skpippins

skpippins Guest

just wanted to know if anybody knows why i get amber lights when flashing bios.i get the blue screen then it says flashing but i get no bar at the bottom.xbox version 1.0 its the m7 bios .i know it works because i just flashed one right before this one no problems.the chip switch is on disabled and on all the black external switch there all set to the left.the minute it starts to read bios i get amber klights flashing any help would be appreciated thanks guys

2. scottas

scottas Guest

How are you flashing? ftp, http, disk? Why not use the newest X3 bios (1879)? This bios was developed just for the X3 chip and is excellent.

3. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i dont know how to use it.can you help me please.i download the m8 bios but i dont know how to ftp it in .i use globalscape but it doesnt recognise the xbox.i know how to ftp because ive backed up about 40 games but i dont think i can get into xbox when its at the blue screen when you first turn on.i have a 120 gig new hd my other xbox worked fine when i loaded the bios .kinda strange but its been a week and my patience is getting to me. thanks

4. skpippins

skpippins Guest

by cd forgot to tell you that