1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re: xbox bios

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by skpippins, Jun 29, 2004.

1. skpippins

skpippins Guest

can anyone help please.i installed executer 2b lite siolderless i got chip installed and i got to cromwell screen then put bios cd in it flashed and shut down when i rebooted it came back to cromwell screen.any help would be extremely appreciated. thanks again you guys are the best site out here for xbox

2. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

are you sure you burned your boot disk properly?

3. skpippins

skpippins Guest

yes i used it on my xbox and thanks for replying i got it to work after all.not sure how but it worked.thanks

4. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

lol..no prob man, just never give up..........
    p.s: so it was your cd after all?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2004
  5. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i dont think so.i kept getting bios sceen after i flashed it.i think i flashed ok then i was supposed to put the slayers cd in after rebboting it but i never did because i kept getting the please insert cd to flash.i switched banks put cd in and woola thre was slayers.my fistr xbox took me 2 weeks this one was 4 hours so i feel ive aaccomplished something.

6. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Were you on Bank 2 the whole time? What size were the BIOS that you were flashing with?

7. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

do you have the lite or lite plus?

8. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

He has Lite Plus, solderless.

9. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i was on bank 1 when i flashed bank 2 came up with xbox screen.maybee it was allset when the xbox screen came up because i didnt load any new dashes yet