1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE2 Question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bladetvh, Feb 4, 2005.

1. bladetvh

bladetvh Member

I have followed the solution to get RE2 to a burn state (Decrypter/Shrink). I see the structure without a problem. I always re-author to pull out the widescreen movie and leave everything else behind. I noticed when I burned to DVD that my DVD players wouldn't play it, they would lock up. I noticed when I played the movie in DVDShrink that there is about 2 chapters of "blankness" before the actual movie begins. I believe this is what is causing my DVD players to lock up. Is there anyway to remove these "chapters" so the movie just starts from the very beginning? Thanks.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Use the set start/end frames, feature in dvd shrink to edit out the blank frames.

3. bladetvh

bladetvh Member

Wow. It's amazing how you can use something for a year and still not know much about it! Thanks for the knowledge!!!!

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

AnyDVD works great for that too. It runs in the background. All you have to do is use Shrink and there you go.