1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

READ THIS if you have file extensions r00, .001, etc. and dunno what to do!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by BR7, Jan 27, 2005.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Well... flashing the chipis like givin it life... ull need a bios and make a bios disk... there was a page where it said how to make one but i forgot it... and an autoinstaller formats the large or retail hdd and makes partition and except that it installs emulators, dashboards, flash even bios... and i really think u can use it to flash a chip and u wont have to make a bios disk but i'm not sure of that anymore... havent been moddin for long now... and the large hdd is just... another hdd than the one in the xbox... and larger...more GB ... on a 160gb fit aprox 40 games.. and i suggest ya get a xenium ice... many people say Xecuter 3 is the best but i checked it out and no...xenium is way better... people should stop saying xecuter 3 is the best just bcuz its more expensive and newer... it has it's "bad parts".

2. antonyr90

antonyr90 Member

Please help!

I have downloaded many xbox games but I have just dloaded brian lara cricket!It has come down in 54 files half are rars containing isos and half are other files which continue the counting upwards. each file is 50 000 000 in size....what do i do? I have tried extracting the rar01 and rar00 and rar02 and all it does it burn the same file in the extraction. just repeats what it is there into the new place?/

help......

thanks

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

lol.... i already replied to that here in this topic... u dont have to extract all files, just one of em.

4. antonyr90

antonyr90 Member

I know but if you extract just one you simply have the same file that you get when u click it in winrar in the extracted place. its still only 50 000 000 in size and only takes like 3 seconds to extract? Im guessing it would take a lot longer to extract the whole program?

5. BR7

BR7 Regular member

What happens when you double click that one rar file? I bet it opens with WinRar, then what do you see? Another folder, or an ISO? If you see a folder, double click it. If you see the ISO, highlight it and choose "extract to."

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  6. alinares

alinares Regular member

can't you just get all the r files and make it to a image?

7. benchaos

benchaos Guest

I have mrn-flt.001 to 026 aswell and followed what Br7 and
    DynatyxXx said , associate a file with double click on the rar file then highlight MRN-FLT.ISO and extract to specified folder .
    then it comes up with options 1. process all files in all volumes from the current 2.process selected files only , guess its .1 ?

picked the first one . it starts extracting then keeps coming up with
    the message 'next volume is needed' 'you need to have the following volume to continue extraction' mrn-flt.001.r00 .

i had the same problem with that pool game.
    what am i doing wrong ?

8. benchaos

benchaos Guest

Nevermind , got it working .

changed mrn-flt.001 to mrn-flt.001.rar , opened the rar , saved the iso somewhere , chose 1. process all files in all volumes from the current , started extracting then when message said 'next volume needed ' browse to the next part mrn-flt.002 and choose it .

after that it finished itself , burned with alcohol . alright game

9. NooiT

NooiT Member

Hello, i had a question, is this a guide complete on how to burn downloaded xbox games? or do i need to do everything in this guide aswell? http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/141037 ? And how can i tell wether a file is a xiso and a normal iso?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  10. cechlin

cechlin Guest

I just downloaded outlaw tennis and i have all these .001-.0028 files with a .sfv and info file. theree no rars at all i dont know what to do can you please help me.

11. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Just open one of these files with WinRAR and drag&drop the iso inside it somewhere then itll extract by itself

12. SRGEO

SRGEO Member

Im just wondering if there is a way that I can extract game files to my computer without it being chipped. This is for a future chip.

13. antonyr90

antonyr90 Member

Hi,

If I open any of the rars, it says firstly some of the files were modified...do i want to put in archive or something. if i click the rar.00 one it says process all from the current or just selected files only...sometimes if goes on about modified files...any ideas...

14. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

depends wut u extracted.. but say no...

15. jimbob86

jimbob86 Member

"Hi there. I got some problem i'm unable to solve. I did use the WinRAR to extract but it says that no archives found in the selected file or folder. How am i supposed to extract it ? I use quickpar to check and there's no damage file at all. Just that winrar and WinZIP is not recognising file. FYI, the extension starts with .001"

I've had .001..002 ext. files than I have not been able to join with WinRar or ExtractNow. Try using TomaSoft MasterSplitter. It worked for some avi files that I had.

http://zdnet.com.com/3000-2248-10008111.html

16. Shayan_g

Shayan_g Guest

Hey,
    I downloaded This game from bitlord and whe it was finished i got sum files which were .R01 .R02 and so on i downloaded win rar and extracted them but when it finished extracting each file extracted as a win rar file but as a .iso format and each file is about 1.47 GB can sumone temme what to do next: please e-mail me at legend_of_all_Rappers@yahoo.com
    Thanx,

17. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Hi Rappers..the .iso needs burinig to a dvd..(or undo it with isobuster or similar) just one of them..the way it works is the .r00.. .roo1 etc are one big archive, unpacking one does all the rest as well and leaves one big disk image (.iso) This you can burn with nero or whatever you have for iso's

18. Shayan_g

Shayan_g Guest

Thanx Dude but i already found out.
    THis is what i did when installing win rar i just checked win rar and i extratcted one of the files and the file now was a proper dvd decrypter iso format file i just burned it in my burner and it was working perfectly.
    any way do you no a website where i can download low size games...
    thanks holla back

19. Big_ED

Big_ED Member

OK just a question, i have been using this method for ages with downloaded games and for the first time I have got a file that has a bunch of the part files (part01-part54 or something) but the .svf file seems to be missing. Is there anything i can do? It was a huge download and i will lose it if i have to download a diff one again.

I opened up one of hte svf files in notepad and it doesnt look like its a really complex file so could i write one myself or soemthing?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this!

20. M1CR3NS

M1CR3NS Member

Hello, please help me about this splash2.avi.001-splash2.avi.006 file

I tried to extract using winrar, but it says no archive, when I click to open via winrar, it said "the file is either in unknown format or damaged" I use SFV checker and it said all the file is ok.I use HJSPLIT to join,can join but can't play.so, what should I do?

the file is from rapidshare.de