1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Audio Stream Download

Discussion in 'Audio' started by dj_tsuka, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. dj_tsuka

    dj_tsuka Member

    Oct 13, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hi, I am trying to "download" Real Audio (stream). I have tried 2 good software: CoCSoft´s StreamDown and HiDownload. But there seems to be a problem with the type of stream that I want to save, because it is combined with slides shows. I have succesfully downloaded 97% of the audio file, but I can´t get the software to download the remaining 3%.

    I Tried to play and then pause using real player until it buffers all the stream, then used the rn_tmpsb.r1m file in the Temp folder to play it back, with no succes.

    I Renamed rn_tmpsb.r1m extension to RA ext (someone recomended this in another thread)with no good results.

    Please Help!!!
  2. Jeanc1

    Jeanc1 Guest

Share This Page