1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REALLY REALLY CONFUSED

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bsizzle, Apr 2, 2003.

1. bsizzle

bsizzle Member

DVD-ROM drives and standalone players will not play my DVD+R's. I am about to go insane! Here is exactly what I do when burning a DVD: I open up DVD Decrypter and select all files in File mode. I rip all of those files into a folder. (ex. C:\SUPERTROOPERS\VIDEO_TS)

I then open up DVD2ONE, and select only one audio file and no subtitles. I then process the files into a new folder.(ex. C:\...\DVD Movies\VIDEO_TS)

I have burned the files onto my DVD+R disks using both Nero Express and CopyToDVD. As an example, one of my final disks contained all of these titles:

In the VIDEO_TS folder:
    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VTS_01_0.BUP
    VTS_01_0.IFO
    VTS_01_1.VOB
    VTS_01_2.VOB
    VTS_01_3.VOB
    VTS_01_4.VOB
    VTS_01_5.VOB

And there's an AUDIO_TS folder with nothing in it.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong??? Please help

2. sirmugen

sirmugen Regular member

You process seems fine.... how are you burning with Nero (I don't use Nero express.

Also could be your media DVD+R... does you drive supports DVD-R, because most stand alone works with DVD-R.

sirmugen

3. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

In Nero use New Compilation (not wizard) and select the DVD-ROM UDF/ISO mode.
    Drag your VIDEO_TS folder into the new comp. at the right and Burn baby burn.

4. dvd2crap

dvd2crap Guest

Try following these guides ....I'm testing the guides myself so i can't say if they work..http://www.afterdawn.com/articles

5. bsizzle

bsizzle Member

My DVD burner only came with Nero Express tho.

6. LuNaTiC

LuNaTiC Guest

I used to use Nero Express and had trouble with the outcome too, but now I use Nero Burning Rom (newest version)and burn using DVD-VIDEO (not using wizard) and have had nothing but sucess.
    My burner came with Nero Express also, but I just downloaded the most current version of Nero and used the serial from Nero Express and it worked just fine.

7. j2huggar

j2huggar Regular member

If you got nero with your burner chances are its an older version, which are known to have trouble with burning vobs. What you should do it go to nero's website, download the update, install, and use the wizard to burn a DVD video file type. If this doesn't work, its probably a problem with your standalone reading +r.

8. j2huggar

j2huggar Regular member

haha.... sorry, I didn't read through all of the posts...