1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really slow FlashFXP transfer rate...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by oscar55, Jul 31, 2004.

1. oscar55

oscar55 Member

Hi Guys,
    I have been FTPing files/data from my PC to my xbxo for ages with no probs. I usually get around 4500kbps in speed but for some reason I can now only get 4kbps. :'0(

I connect via a 4 port router & all my TCP/IP is good (ie same IP range, same subnet mask, etc). Nothing has changed except I now use a later verion of FlashFXP - ver 3.

I can obviously ping the xbox from command prompt on the PC.

Can anyone please help.

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

Strange. The only things I could recommend would be try different client and server applications. Try using UnleashX or Avalaunch instead of EvoX as servers and a different client (like WSFTP). If this doesn't seem to clear up the problem I would say that you have other networking issues. Try switching ports on the switch, make sure that you're set to 100/Full etc.

3. ozy

ozy Regular member

If you are running Windows XP go to your system tools and restore your computer to an earlier date and see if it makes a difference. If not you can always undo your last restore point. Give it a try!!

4. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

is the slow transfer all the time? or just via the xbox dvd drive?