1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilder and multi angle DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by -Marlin-, Oct 1, 2005.

1. -Marlin-

-Marlin- Regular member

ok.. I ripped the sixth sense with decrypter, but insce it was a multi angle dvd, i set decrypter to only keep angle 1, then i ran it through rebuilder, but at the end (at 100% completion), it said there was a certain vob file or something missing, and said it encountered an error....

yet the rebuilding completed at 100%... ad i clicked on the movie files and they were complete and played fine... perhaps they would not have burned fine though

My question is.... is this normal when removing angles and running files through RB? I was thinking I should have just ripped the full movie, all angles... but I didnt know if RB in "movie only mode" would automatically choose angle 1...

Thanks

2. 64026402

64026402 Active member

DVDdecrypter can strip the angles but you may need to run it through IFO edit or similar program to complete the process. If it worked I wouldn't worry about it.
    Movie only should achieve the same effect. I have previously used DVDremake to keep the angles I wanted.