1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recodnow max erase?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wlahc1, Jun 19, 2003.

1. wlahc1

wlahc1 Guest

Hello all i have what i belive to be a very simple question. If i am using record now max or any buring program on a dvd+rw, what program can i use to erase it? I have not been able yet to burn a cd then find a program that will erase it, i treid roxio version 5 and the new 6 and it does not recognze the disc, is this a gernal thing, The who reason why i got a rw is so i can erase them and start anew any help would be greatly appraiced. If somebody could tell me how to erase a dvd+rw no matter what program you are using, or reccomend a program, i ahve heard such great things about record nowmax, any others out there? wich ever program anyboy can reccomend, how do you go about eraseing it, and what program? thank inadvance everybody.

2. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

Nero can erase it. Dxc or Dxc Xpress can erase it also if youre trying to copy movies on them. If there is information on the dvd you have to use the reformat option if you use roxio's ecdc. This is based on my experience.

cheezzzz_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Just another lonely Hawaiian with:
    P4 2.66Ghz, 120gb HD (7200rpm)
    2X512mb DDR333 (PC2700) SDRAM
    Sony DVD RW DW-U12A(OEM for DRU500AX)
    DXCXpress v2.51 online if needed
    Smartipper/DvdDecrypter
    Dvd2one/Nero 551035 Enterprise Ed[/small]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2003
  3. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

I use RecordNow and it will erase a DVD-RW just fine for me. I'm not in front of my home computer, but I do remember it was pretty easy to find.