1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recommended chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by madmiles, Apr 9, 2005.

1. madmiles

madmiles Regular member

aright well i've heard that if my led is broken off of my chip (xecuter 2.3b lite), then it can't get power at all, so what chip would you guys recommend?

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

3. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

X3 no doubt!

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I'm not a chip guy (more of a tsop guy),but I do have to say that the X3 is a mighty fine piece of work.

5. haxium

haxium Member

i would recommend evo x and that mod has never crashed

6. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

dude, evox is a dashboard not a chip. I think you are referring to the excuter chip.

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

LOL, what the......

8. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

If you bought a X3 you're the biggest idiot...no offense...umm XeniumICE is excellent.
    And...if ya dont believe me,get a X3 and a Xice anmd see how thinks go...WITH YOUR OWN EYES.

9. punqewe

punqewe Active member

See,it's talk like that,that really makes me not want to get a chip. Way to sell your opinion.

10. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

haha, that is kind of funny. I guess we all have our own opinions on chips, and to be honest, they all do serve the same exact purpose, and with saying that I really do not know why I stand behind the X3 so much?

11. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I have to agree with PimpDawg. Who cares what chip you get. You can do the same thing on each one. BUT The X3 chip does have better support than XeniumIce. Way more people use x3 than any ohter chip so it is much easier to get help when you need it, because everyone understands what you are going on about.

12. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Bubba1982, that was exactly what I was thinking! Team Executor is the best mod chip team out there for sure. They are always looking into every aspect of modding and trying to improve things. Here is a new mod that Team Xecutor is working on, http://www.teamxecuter.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=158&mode=&order=0&thold=0 It is a new GameCube case that can fit regular discs in it!

Also, they are already starting to dig up information on the new Xbox 360 so they can start manufacturing a chip for it. Now that is what I call dedication...

13. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

The Xenium Ice & the X3 are 4th generation chips and unique in there own way. I like the flashing method for the Xenium more then the X3, but I love the X3 LCD and they have awesome tech support...TeamXodus is awesome as well!! People that get on here and bash the X3 or the Xenium should be ashamed of themselves!! Both teams need to be commended for bringing us these great products for our enjoyment!! I have suggestions for both teams...Dear TeamXecuter, please get rid of the horrible bios bank switching and use a software conrolled bank selector like TeamXodus does!!!LOL Dear TeamXodus, You need to bring us an LCD screen because that damn dimmer switch with 10ft of cable really serves no purpose!!LOL In the end, both teams are the clear winners in this fight...so in closing, we have a draw. Cheers

14. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Alright Alright, I agree...

15. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Yeah, true everyone has his own opinion...and please stop thinking that X3 is so good...and they certainly aren't the same....there are things you can't notice...you can't see the difference between the 2 by yousself ... just a matter of fact

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  16. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

DynatyxXx, Dude, They are bloody mod chips get over it. And next time try and make a little sense with your posts.

If this is the case. Who cares. Essentially they both do the same.

17. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yup, they serve the same purpose, that is all people care about. I mean, who really cares about the technical differences, I'm not a retard, I know that they can't be identical in every aspect, it was just a BROAD SAYING!!

Quit bashing the X3 DynatyxXx, have you ever even used one before?

One of my friends has the Xenium SPICE, and I was not any more impressed with that than I was with the X3...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2005
  18. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

yes i have used them and well.... as long as you don't understand what i mean, i won't bother to explain...and btw i was drunk that day but what i said was true

19. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

I never understand why people get all wet over the different mod chips, what is important to me is if it supports IGR, is reflashable through the dash or app, and it is easy to install. Most of the mod chips do all of this and are easy to install. The only advantage I seen with the X3 is the changeable bios at boot up, but it looks like the new x2 is now going to have that same "Live" bios support. In other words, pretty much any chip is a good chip.