1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recording gameplay

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by trreherd, Apr 12, 2007.

1. trreherd

trreherd Member

How do you record your gameplay? I want to make i clip of me poonin noobs on halo 2. Do you use the action replay thing? Or do you have to mod your x box?

2. handsom

handsom Regular member

This has been discussed several times.

To answer your question, you either hook it up to a dv cam, a vcr, or your pc if it has a video capture card. There's no special xbox-software that does it for you.

Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy 'poonin noobs' again and again this way.

3. trreherd

trreherd Member

Oh, i see my termonology is not aprooved of.

4. handsom

handsom Regular member

Nothing to do with terminology. It's the fact that you can't even spell your techie slang correctly.

'poonin' is not computer slang, nor is it leet speak. It's just typo.

Besides, you got your answer, which you probably already knew when you posted the question, because it really wasn't anything big.

Q:"How do I record xbox?"
    A:"Connect it to a recording device."

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

handsom, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
    1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

6. handsom

handsom Regular member

Done.

I'm kind of surprised though, I've had that sig on here for months and tons of mods saw it, I even PM'd mods; but none of them ever took issue with it until now, including you ddp. But hey, I went in and fixed it, I'm guessing this was due to someone 'reporting' my post.

EDIT: Funniest part is, it had been so long since I initially did it, that I had forgotten how to even get to the sig in my profile, took me a few minutes, lol.

Also:
    ?

There was no link in my sig to begin with. I wouldn't have a link to put in there if I wanted to, because I've seen that rule violated several times, and I've made sure to avoid it at all completely. This is something I do as a hobby, I don't even run a website for that; so I couldn't 'provide a tagged link' to it if I wanted to. Please correct me and explain if I'm wrong, but it seems that that part was irrelevant.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i know there was no link per say in your sig but there was no rule to that spelled out for your situation so i put both in to cover my butt. put that into your profile page so this way you won't get harrassed about it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  8. handsom

handsom Regular member

Naw, it's not really that important. It's a very 'niche' thing that most people aren't familiar with anyways, I hadn't gotten any responses in the months that it was up there. Thanks for at least explaining why you put that there. I appreciate that!