1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording licensed audio to CD

Discussion in 'Audio' started by swog, Nov 17, 2004.

1. swog

swog Member

I've recently purchased a few 'singles' from Napster and a music club run by my ISP.
    I selected 10 tracks to burn to CD, the first two Napster tracks copied OK then I got a error message suggesting incomplete licenses for the other eight.
    I've re-downloaded the licenses but still get the same error and can no longer recopy the licenses from my ISP.
    Even though I'm doing thing legal and having no luck I was wondering if there's a work around, hack whatever you want to call it to allow me to backup the music and/or copy them to play from a CD player.
    There's plenty of guides on defeating DVD encryption etc so could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Swog.

2. diabolos

diabolos Guest

You could try the Analog Method! Play the song to record to your hard-drive as whatever audio format you want it to be (via Wave-Out Mix).

[bold]diabolos's guide on how to use the analog method with Jet Audio Basic[/bold]

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/125931

Good luck,
    Ced