1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recording satelite music on dvd on sony rdr gx7

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eric1011, Mar 9, 2007.

1. eric1011

eric1011 Guest

I have a Sony DVD Recorder RDR-GX7.
    I have tried to record music from satelite (dish network) on dvd-r 1-16x. Sometimes it records and allows to finalize, then playback in the same recorder. Other times it does not record and claims that the disc is dirty. Other times it records but does not finalize. Other times it records but does not playback. Either way it never plays back in the computer. My goal was to record from satelite in the sony gx7, bring to the computer and somehow burn in cd's to play in the car. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong, and what I need to do? Thanks
    eric

2. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

What burn program do you burn with Nero, Roxio, or what.If you save to your hard drive you should be able to burn it with no problem

3. Dsouth

Dsouth Guest

hi there i got the same problem , how u do to play the dvd i mean to rip the dvd from the dish to a pc ?
    i look 4 software but i can't find . when u put the dvd in the pc the media player read like dvd movie , and when i try to open it show like video ts folder if someone can help here thanks !!!

4. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

Dsouth first we need to help eric1011 their problem is different from yours, so please don't highjack this thread, You will get help if you start your own thread

5. Dsouth

Dsouth Guest

ok sorry about it but i read if u got the same problem like another in here dont post a new thread , just google , so i dont know what im supoust to do?

im gone to post a new , and thanks !