1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recording software

Discussion in 'Software discussion' started by rtrg, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I am looking for a FREE recording app such as DEBUT or SHOWBIZ that has the following attributes. Uses a usb capture card as the source, records whatever device is connected to it, no watermarks or time limits, saves the recordings within the app or in WIN EXPLORER window, and plays them also within the app or using a third party player. The above can do this but they are not FREE. I have only found TRIAL WARE. I am currently using a screen recorder that records,saves, and opens in the app. This app does not accept a capture card.I am also using the proprietary software that is included with the capture card. It is basic in function but is usable. This app does not screen record. A single app that does all of this is what I need. A webcam input would be a nice tool. It must be OPEN SOURCE as in FREE. Free to use, no time limits, no recording time limits, no watermarks. NO bait and switch or functions disabled. Does such an app even exist? Name,model, version, website, ect. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.