1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reduction in screen size when streaming from pc

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by mickymac, Nov 25, 2011.

1. mickymac

mickymac Member

Hi guys, i have been streaming matches from my pc to tv and it was working fine the tv was on full screen and now for no apparent reason the picture is reduced on the tv.Any suggestions would greatly appreciated thanks.Mike

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

better add a bit more detail like streaming thru what an xbox or something or direct connect

what program is you using to view video on tv & what connection type,if your using a media player like vlc then use video settings aspect or crop or full screen settings,basically play with video output settings

would pay to check tv settings as well

3. mickymac

mickymac Member

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

There are settings that can be done under preference however i just play vid then right clik anywhere on the window & choose video which brings up another menu then i muck about with aspect & crop ratio,how you get to what you want depends on the video itself,most movies are wide,although they are set around 16:9 in fact most can handle 2:85:1,other option is just use zoom function,you'll have to play with it a while,that's play with mpc video settings...lol..

5. mickymac

mickymac Member

Thanks i will try that and let you know how i go.cheers