1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding how to use Cue Bin files to play games

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by chikkubha, Aug 22, 2004.

1. chikkubha

chikkubha Member

Hi guys I have recently download a game as rar files and unzipped them to find out that they are cue and bin files and some more rar files. I jst didnt know what to do. I have no idea what to do, can somebody please help me out to use these three folders (3cds as they said so) to play the game...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2004
  2. 2005

2005 Regular member

This is not allowed.... PIRACY and its not legal here or at all for that matter.

Buy the game.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Stupid software companys.. making us jump through hoops to make legal backups of OUR games XD[/small]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

4. 2005

2005 Regular member

um... why did you help him, he clearly pirated whatever he was having trouble with

5. Nephilim

PM
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    "And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." Numbers 13:33[/small]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  6. chikkubha

chikkubha Member

Cmon guys I still cant make out. Im very new to this stuff and I have already deleted all the piracy files. I have even messaged the 2005 member abt that and askin him how to remove this message from the list. I havent got any messages back though. Well thx for the cooperation, its a great forum down here.

7. Nephilim

Hi,

Try using the Image Making Wizard in Alcohol 120% to burn each bin/cue to disc :)

8. Shoey

Shoey Guest

C'mon dude, you should know better than to make such a post as your endorsing piracy! Concerning bin and cue files, simply load the cue file and burn , that simple. Now please edit your post...