1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regards and question

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by adysm, Jan 27, 2005.

1. adysm

adysm Member

Sorry on my bad writen english. I am new here. Can somebody answer to my problem. I work with the movies. Not with copy or pirates. I work with original movies. Sometimes i need to take a subtitle from DVD(language of my country) and i must send it to translation and adjusment for the same language. When is done i must record a master of that movie on BETA SP format and put subtitle thru the genloc on the BETA SP. If there is a problem with the text lines i must record it again and again. As you now BETA SP is very expencive ting. Question is: Is there posibility to put back the subtitle (with time cod) on the whole movie in my computer(if the movie, video i audio) are on the comp also. Consider that time cod of the subtitle and from movie must be compered and sync.When the movie and subtile are joined in computer then to burn a dvd or directly to betasp. I hope that my question is not to confusig. Regards to members.

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Welcome. Your english is just fine. But what you are trying to do is a little over my head. I just wanted you to feel welcome here. Hopefully others can help you.

3. adysm

adysm Member

Thanks. I tried to send you a private mesage on this subject, but as you now forum has rules. I respect them. This is experiment. I have done a half of a job(vob,ifo...files).But, to import a subtitle and sinc it with a time cod of the movie is problem.
    Thanks again.
    What a snow is out there.