1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Region error

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Tallula, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Tallula

Tallula Guest

I have Pioneer dvd rw dvr-107D 1.05 [D:] when encryption begins i get region error where do i change it and how? apparently i have it on 1 and decrypter don't like it. can you help. I know you can only change the region a few times so i want to get it right this time I'm in scotland by the way. I didn't see uk on the list so i checked the first box. but decrypter still says its wrong.Mind I need step by step guide. Thank you for your help

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

might also add. download it and try it. You can use the full version free for 21 days. You won't be disappointed.

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

I have gotten this error message a couple of times with Decrypter and was still able to rip the movie.It's been a while since I have seen it but when the error message pops up it should give you the option to change it to the correct region, also at the bottom it tells you it wont affect your drive settings.most drives have a limited number of region code changes allowed (5) on my Plextor.I have not found a movie yet that I have not been able to back up with Shrink and DVD Decrypter.

5. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

Try this program:

DVD Region+CSS Free

6. Tallula

Tallula Guest

Thanks for all the help I am now region free lol.