1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Registering DVD to DVD Fab 6

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by mumzee, Aug 4, 2009.

1. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

I know I'm probably in the wrong thread (what else is new lol) but I feel like an idiot because I went and purchased DVDFab6 2 or 3 weeks ago and have not been able to register it and tech support just keeps telling me to do the same thing over and over again......so I am asking for a refund and I want to uninstall it but for the life of me I use to be able to go to the site and see the free version and now it's like they took it off or something but PLEASE one of my AD friends give me the site and I will be forever grateful as always.. Thank You ahead of time.......:)

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Thanks altar but that isn't where I got the free version from before it was at the site where you had a choice to buy or get the free version (which if you clicked on more info then scroll down to all the different version and at the bottom it said free version)..... but now when I click on more info it just shows how it works and then you click on trial version or buy now.......

4. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

That's the Site or you can use the one in My Signature.

Sites Change.

5. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Thank you Barryone I will check it out.....have you ever purchased the software where you could answer my question if it won't show registration until after the free trial is over? Thank you for all of your help