1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RelationShips

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mike8000, Jan 8, 2005.

1. mike8000

mike8000 Guest

Hello, I need help about Relationships with girls iam male, so when i am next to a girl i dont know what to talk about.
    Someone please help.
    Is there any website or advices u can give me?
    Thanks.

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Is this a joke

3. cr3tin

cr3tin Regular member

Talk about computers. That has always worked for me=)

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Just find the kinds of girls that I always end up - no conversation or chit chat needed. I was sleeping with the last one for two weeks before I even knew her last name.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Nephilim, what condition were you in to take so long

6. Nephilim

Lol, completely sober and ready to go. I've generally found women to be evil and the less I know about them the better. That way there's not much to miss or be sad about when they go :)

7. Clearmoon

Clearmoon Member

LMAO... but seriously - if this is real - get her talking about herself, then pretend to be interested. Chicks love to hear themselves talk.

8. mike8000

mike8000 Guest

No I mean it, i have a good look and a nice personality but when i am next to a girl i dunno what to talk with her about.
    If there is any website or free books of realationships on the internet please tell me.
    Thanks.

9. Nephilim

You're getting too worked up over it. Just relax and make small talk to see if she's interesting or not. Don't let yourself become consumed with what you're going to say or do. It takes some practice but as you get more comfortable around girls you'll find things much easier plus if you're a little nervous it's not like it's something the girl has never seen before.

The biggest key is to be genuine and be yourself. Don't try to make yourself into what you think the girl is interested in because she'll pick up on the fact sooner or later, plus a relationship built on something false is very unsatisfying. And remember, there are plenty of opportunities out there so don't approach each girl like it's a do or die situation ;)

10. mike8000

mike8000 Guest

Ok, thanks man this is exactly what everyone need 'be your self'.

11. Nephilim

I mean just that - be yourself. Don't act any differently than you normally do :)

12. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well first of all you should find girls that share your same interests. If you do, you should talk about whatever you and her like and she will be interested. She'll understand you and once you get comfortable with her you wont be nervous anymore. Hope this helped.