1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliable uk dm 800hd se supplier pre loaded image + channel updater

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by icemen, Dec 1, 2013.

1. icemen

icemen Regular member

Hey Peepz

I looking to invest in a new box, I'm liking the dm 800hd se. Especially reading about this auto channel bouquets which keep all your channels current even when the freq change. I'm currently running a openbox s9, s you know I have to keep updating the channels manually.
    There are so any models out there I don't know which one to choose from, can some explain the difference, wifi, estar sim, a8P, G6? which is the best?
    Also ideally I want to purchase of a uk supplier with the best image & bouquets all ready to go, so all I need to do is input my cline.
    Can anyone recommend me someone, you email me if you want to keep it descrete.

thankz
    Ice

2. icemen

icemen Regular member

i've put this on hold for now after reading somewhere the end of card sharing could be very close, anyone else heard this or got any details?

3. pspndsps3

pspndsps3 Member

that's abig fat lie! c.s. will be around for a long time, some one tried to say the sameting back in 2010! and now it's almost 2014! the only iks that went down was pubilc servers! private servers took over iks! because every one all of the people who made the fta receivers wanted more, more cash, every one to buy a new receiver, when one went down!which was $100 or so, which is crazy!

4. icemen

icemen Regular member

I hear that sly have started blocking cs in other countries already. Apparently they lock the card to one box so you share it or something like this? do you think its wise to buy a box at time? think of technomate single, anyone got one, give me some reviews or if I get one will help me set up?