1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing menus?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Genie234, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Genie234

Genie234 Member

I was wondering if it's possible to remove menus and extras from DVDs. I bought a set of DVDs of a TV show but it will only play 1 show at a time and then it goes back to the menu. I wanted to remove all menus so it will just play the shows without stopping. I tried using DVD Shrink but all that seems to do is take the audio tracks off the menu.

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Shrink will do quite a bit in the reauthor section. Also, in reauthor the menu function no longer works, so one might as well remove it. However, if you're not careful, you can remove files necessary to play your movie. An editing program like DVDRemake might be more in line with what you want to do, or possibly DVDLabPro.

3. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

If you click on reauthor at the top of dvd shrink you can choose which parts of the DVD you want to burn, you can also choose the audio tracks for each.

TV episodes are no different, they will be under 'main title'
    then you just drag and drop each, example title 1, title 2, title 3, etc.

You may even be able to fit 2 dvd's onto one because alot of times there is an insane amount of extras, and the menus often take up alot of space.

4. Genie234

Genie234 Member

Thanks!
    I will try it in shrink first and if it doesn't work will try the other programs. Thanks again for your help.