1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repeated Attempt to Scan or Hack My Computer!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Labrat, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

I like using Afterdawn's forums, because is has some very useful information an I like to help people if I can. But Some people here are trying to access my computer quite
    often. I know who you are and It would be nice if you would stop. If not I will be leaving afterdawn.

Just some examples.

A computer at puuhamaa.afterdawn.net has attempted an unsolicited connection to TCP port 2001

A computer at touhumaa.afterdawn.net has attempted an unsolicited connection to TCP port 2003 on your computer.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Before you even think it mate, Afterdawn arent trying to hack your computer! Just your firewall seriously over reacting!

3. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

I would rather be safe than sorry. You know how much stuff is going on right now with all sorts of agencys and groups trying to gain access to everyones computer, I not saying I have things to hide, which I don't. I just would like to keep my privacy Private.. Call me overprotective but I can't see a reason afterdawn would want to gain access, would You??

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well dRD read this thread and has absolutely no idea how that could possibly happen!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Come Say Hi on IRC!!! Server: irc.emule-project.net channel: #ad_buddies
    James![/small]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2003