1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replaced HD - OK with Live?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by _Filo_, Jan 15, 2004.

1. _Filo_

_Filo_ Member

Hi. I have a Xbox modded with X2.3lite.
    I know about turning if off for Live, but my question is if I replace the HD for a larger one is it then OK to use Live (with the mod off of course) or will this also result in a ban.

I read that Live checks your BIOS for changes to ban you .. Is that the only check or does it check your HD size too?

Thanks

2. FFW

FFW Member

after u get the new hard drive you can use slayers auto installer 2.5 to, one format the HDD. Two install the M$ dash and three have slayers lock the HDD. Thats really all u need to do. Rember always to have your chip off when to go on xbox live. The first time u loggin to xbox u are going to DL lots of up dates. With a locked HDD the HDD will seem as it was the orginal stock HHD that came with your xbox. I recommand after you have slaryers install the M$ dash to make a back up of it. Also if your paraiond like me never thouch the C:\ partion. I have ALL my apps and dash's on my F:\ partion.

3. ten80

ten80 Member