1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damoirl

Damoirl Member

I'm having the same problem in Swords though I did get a box working in biscayne in Malahide. Works fine in Portmarnock too- What areas your mate in in Malahide?

2. Damoirl

Damoirl Member

Before you go and manually arrange everything I'm fairly sure the yellow button arranges the channels from A-Z and you can unsort them by pressing the yellow button again. Don't have a box here to try it but I'm 90% sure that'll sort you out

3. riemann

riemann Member

I seen that allrite but does nothing i'm afraid. That might have been what i pressed and messed them all up, although i'm not sure

4. BRIAN1956

BRIAN1956 Regular member

Setting up your ‘Favourites’

1. Press the menu button
    2. Navigate to the Channel Manager Section (top of screen)
    3. Go to the TV Channel section and press OK
    4. The TV Channel Manager is now available
    5. By default you are now on Favourite 1 (pressing the RED button will take you through favourites 1-8).
    6. Pressing the GREEN (edit) button allows you to ‘Rename the Favourite 1 Menu’ to something more appropriate. For example favourites 1-8 as follows:

1 General TV
    2 Movies
    3 Sports
    4 Music
    5 Kids
    6 Documentaries
    7 News
    8 Others

7. When you press the Green Button you will have the option to RENAME FAV (navigate to this and press OK). You can now manually rename the Favourite to what you want,
    8. As you scroll through the channel listings you can add your favourites as follows. If you have a favourite called Popular TV you may want to add the standard Freeview channels. When you navigate to BBC 1 press the OK button and a Smiley Face will appear next to the channel – this means it has been added to this favourites menu.
    9. When you have finished (with for example – Popular TV) press the RED Button and you will now be on Favourites 2 (pressing the RED button will scroll you through each of the EIGHT Favourite menus). If as suggested above you’ve renamed Favourites 2 to Movies you can add Sky Movies, Favourites 3 to Sport add Sky Sports and so on..
    10. When you are finished with your favourites – press exit and the data will be saved.

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ok Lads need a bit of help from the reply team

have a reply light have flashed it with 7.52 done the parental control bit put the 7777 in pressed the red button and pressed current key ok put i do not get the option to turn the auto update off any takers on this would be appreciated thanks

6. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Repeat the procedure only this time put the 4 0000's back in.

Do it once again & put the 4 7777's in

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ok sorry ment to say also that i am using in C***** area so would that make a difference do you think as i have all the channels and the 1800 scrambled on the tv screen

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ok have done the 0000 again and then tried the 7777 again get the red button for the key manager press it go to current key and press ok again screen blinks but still do not get the auto update to turn off and when i exit to the tv screen i get the 1800 scrambled flashing in the top left hand corner

9. gman496

gman496 Regular member

I had the same situation last week & it drove me crazy, it turned out to be a simple loose cable connection in the end.

Try powering down (As in plugging out the box for 10 mins) & trying again. Make sure you put it onto something like Sky Sports & wait to see if it updates.

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

sound will try that and see if that works will let you know thanks

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ok still no joy still get the 1800 scrambled channel flashing and no channels would it be possible that i do need to get into the auto update part to turn this off as i have not been able to gain entry to this also would it be possible that the firmware that i got from eko site is the wrong one 7.52 ie is the one i took

12. ronanf

ronanf Member

Strange thing happening, I can see all the channels, but I have no sound, anyone any ideas.......

13. ronanf

ronanf Member

Ok, ignore that one, just realised that beer and technology is a bad idea..... Thanks for the help

14. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Did you turn up the volume? or was it just the mute button ;-)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  15. ronanf

ronanf Member

lol,was checking the connections last night and didnt plug the scart back in fully.......

16. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Ralpf, Ralph, Ralph....

And to top it all, Ireland is sending a Turkey to represent us in the Eurovision......

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Right i have now put 7.56 on it and can view the unscrambled channels but still cannot get into the auto update to turn this off any more ideas gman as to where to go to from here i am getting the 1800 scrambled on the screen

18. gman496

gman496 Regular member

You are scanning on 6875 for Chou*s?

Are you sure you have this set?
    Go to parental lock.
    Goto key manager,
    Nagra page.
    Scroll left till you see 0x5E (if it’s not there, add provider ID) Type 5E in the box that pops up.
    Exit back to tv. Then do a full scan.

19. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

yep have done all that but still no way i can get into the auto update to turn this off i have even entered the codes manually all i get is 1800 scrambled

20. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Scrambled 1800 is normally good, that's what you want to see initially.

I know you are going to want to hit me here, but are you sure you connections are good & your service is up at the minute?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.