1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

100% agree with you any new Pc i get for anyone that sh** is removed straight away and XP pro put on and get no complaints

2. DigitalTV

DigitalTV Member

A little off subject but since I ironed out one or two teething problems Vista has been ok since (touch wood), but I probably wouldn't use it as much as you guys.
    Anyway got my replay updated in the end, thanks......

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

the only way to get rid of a toothache is to get rid of the problem completely just like vista bin it then no more toothache

4. DigitalTV

DigitalTV Member

yeah, worth thinking about.

5. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Sure it's almost an admission (But still in denial) by Microsoft when they developed SP3 for XP & announced that they intend to support it until 2012.

I'd say the next OS release from Microsoft (Due 2009) will be XP Pro with a new face, so people will think it's the biz! ;-)

6. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Delighted for ya TheStig85 :)

Now, you go and enjoy.

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Spot on maybe a different face and a few extra tweaks as well they should have well enough alone but who are we to tell them but i am sure they well know by now

8. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

hi i have got my lead to update the software with what do i do now what update do i need i am on cable wireless in manchester i am not very good with this sort of thing is it easy to do thanks gav

9. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

i have downloaded the 752 to my desktop but it is a winrar file do i have to change it if so how do i do that

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Download winrar google for it and use that to open the zipped file if you have winzip that will do right click the file and open and you should be sorted then

MAIN CODE PAGE NOW UPDATED FOR THE UK ONLY 10:49am

11. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

done it and i got the channels on but i turned it off then on and it says 1800 scrambled and also theres no volume just hissing noise please help

12. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

The hissing noise is caused by your scart lead check this that there is no bent pins and it is making proper contact

If you read back over the thread you will find the answer to your 1800 problem ok prob about 5 pages back read from there ok and you will get sorted

13. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

when i input the new codes what is the prov id for c&w

14. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

ive got the channels back on but the hissing is still there and ive got different scarts in anyone know why its making this sound

15. gman496

gman496 Regular member

First I would eliminate the possibility of it being the actual incoming signal. Try your cable on its own & see if its still noisy.

Do you have a second scart socket on your TV? if you do, try it.

16. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

it does not do it on my starview

17. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Hmm, it still smacks of a bad connection though, could be the scart socket on the box itself?

18. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

what would i do about that

19. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

before i updated the firmware i could get bbc and itv and the volume was fine will i need to do it again do you think

20. gman496

gman496 Regular member

You have nothing to lose I guess!

Maybe you should try the new Replay_Lite_beta_0208Zip, It's in the Firmware folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.