1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novice99

Novice99 Regular member

Hi Guys, had an early night last night. Seems to be a few people having difficulty with provider ID. The Replay Lite automatically identifies the provider ID from network frequency

To get your provider ID on Replay do the following
    1. Menu
    2. Installation
    3. Parental Lock
    4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager
    5. Chose 'Current Key, and you will see your prov ID without the "x" i.e. N*hell will be shown as 0055.

Take a note of the provider ID and then press the blue key to bring you to NAGRA and then use the left/right arrows till you get to the prov id you just saw in Current Key (it will have an "x" in the middle i.e. n*hell 00x55

Then enter the 2 rows of codes for your area/network which you should find posted above.

2. evensteuk

evensteuk Member

3. evensteuk

evensteuk Member

hi,,,did above which told me 005d put in prawns keys but still says 1800 scrambled,tried on both replay lites, same thing. im in blackburn uk. any help appreciated. steven

4. candyp

candyp Member

Hi Lads
    Thanks Brian for your help with the Sky movie channels, unfortunately it didn't work, I think you are right the signal is very week in my area.

I was wondering if anyone else last night lost half their channels after inputting the new codes, I have gone from 120 channels to 73 and I did a manual search after I had done the auto search.

The box is seriously in danger of being smashed.

Regards

Candyp

5. evensteuk

evensteuk Member

can anybody help please?

6. bainy88

bainy88 Member

Hi folks

these codes work perfect in edinburgh on telepest on 005B

For 0x00 key Type: BE 62 64 FB C3 2C 73 F6

For 0x01 key Type: D8 9B E6 5E 3A 0C 45 AE

thanks all

7. Novice99

Novice99 Regular member

The provider ID 00x5D is V!rg!n Med!@ customers who were formerly C@bl# & W!rele$$.

They used to also use prov id 0xC1 so you might just want to try that

These codes are definately correct

KEY 00: BE 62 64 FB C3 2C 73 F6
    KEY 01: D8 9B E6 5E 3A 0C 45 AE

Make sure you are doing exactly the following

1. Menu

2. Installation

3. Parental Lock

4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager

5. Choose the top option and turn OFF the auto update.

6. Press the Blue button to choose the NAGRA option

7. Use left/right arrows to take you to 'Prov ID 0x5D

8. One down arrow takes you to the 0x00 - i.e. Key 0. Press OK

9. Up pops the HEX Keyboard - just type in the new numbers - it puts the dots in for you. Do this for Key 01 as well.

9. Exit

8. evensteuk

evensteuk Member

thanks novice 99.
    thanks novice 99,,, did exactly the above and tried the other prov id on both my boxes and still getting 1800 scrambled. im in uk v!rg!n ex nthell. will a factory reset lose my 7.52 software?

9. prawn1

prawn1 Member

Well, i see after the successful unscramble last night, the channels are scrambled again it seems. booooo!
    I read somewhere in the depths of this thread that this sometimes happened twice a day sometime ago, so im not climbing up the walls.
    Anyway, for anyone that can lend some helpful input with some new codes, these are the ones that worked last night, but are now scrambled:

V1rg1n Remedial (im in the uk) i believe the provider used to be telepest, so ID was 0x5B
    0x00 : BE 62 64 FB C3 2C 73 F6
    0X01 : D8 9B E6 5E 3A 0C 45 AE

I see they worked for a few people (including me) last night, so wonder if the same probs are had by anyone else?
    Any guys out there with suggestions on this greatly appreciated..
    Cheers, prawny.

10. nig2008

nig2008 Guest

worked for me last night and this morning went off again around 10 looks like need new codes again :(

11. abertawe1

abertawe1 Member

HI ALL, congrats on great site, can anyone help me please!!!,
    I'm complete newbie in SWANSEA SOUTH WALES, N£L (vrgin)is my provider. Yesterday most channels scrambled 1800 around 4pm.
    I've got a REPLAY LITE, Receiver Information page says:
    SW Version: 7.52
    HW Version: 1770-1.0-CS100
    At pres that's as much as I can find out, so I'd be really grateful for some advice on what to do, only had the box for few months so gutted to lose almost all channels. A step by step guide on what I sould do would be really really appreciated. Thanks in advance to all of you.Take care.PLEASE HELP!

12. Damoirl

Damoirl Member

1. Thanks for the ch**** codes gman.

2. Thanks to Novice for the useful way of finding prov ID from as many are having trouble with this part (incl me). Good job

3. Sorry evensteuk I didnt realise you were a UK virgin ;)

13. Novice99

Novice99 Regular member

Sorry did not realise you were ex N*hell. Have you tried to enter the codes in the provid 00x55 which is n*hell's ID...... just a thought!

14. phylis

phylis Member

15. phylis

phylis Member

N *l scrambled twice last night. But the 2nd time something else happened. After Parental Lock, they do not allow you to Key in to Manager (red audio button). So therfore I cannot go in to change the codes -even if I knew what the new ones were? Anyone have any ideas?

16. blitt

blitt Member

17. gman496

gman496 Regular member

Replay Lite:

If the RED Button is missing in the parental settings section, do the following.

Try and set your password back to 0000 save the changes and go back in and change the password again to 7777 save and exit, then go back in again and see if the red icon is there to access the Key Manager.
    This happens sometimes on the replay lite boxes but if you do the above you can get into the Key Manager.

18. blitt

blitt Member

can any 1 help im tryin to put new codes in but its not lettin me go on to current key to put off auto updates i think im doing everything write but my replay tw edinburgh is still scrambled

19. kasarah49

kasarah49 Member

hey there one and all.

just wanted to let you guys who are on the ex telepest (now v1rg1n med) in london, that there's loads of issues affecting the channels down south. on the automated services over the phone, the message is that they are experiencing channels loss and are working towards getting it fixed.

my box started scrambling last night and i thought that i had to do an auto search again, but then checked the other two in the house, with the same problems (scarmbled channels). i can still get the normal "freeview" (bbc, itv etc), but all the other ones are still saying scrambled. i have tried all the different codes that are on this thread, but notihing works. i would suggest maybe to wait for v1rg1n med to sort it out first and then take it from there..
    and thanks to everyone for still trying and being there for all of us..

20. paddylad

paddylad Member

Hi all im having problems with my Replay Lite n*smell box.

When i turn on the box, the 1800 that was in the corner of the screen is no longer there, i cant receive any channels scrambled or non-scrambled what so ever, all that comes up now is the menu(immediately).

Since the boxes went off last night, i can put in the latest codes alright but i cant access the current key option, it refuses to let me in. Does anyone know whats going on and how this problem could be fixed? or will i just bin the f*ckin thing before it drives me insane...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.