1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jase100

jase100 Member

Hi all
    Only just joined but thanks for all the help I have got off here so far. Hope you can help me with this.
    Now virgin get Sky 1, Sky sports news etc. can anyone tell me the frequncies I will ned to search for to get these channels.
    I am Swindon area on NThell.
    Also if anyone can can tell me where to find a frequncey list of all channels that would be great.
    Thanks in advance.

2. GERA27

GERA27 Member

Moggser the receiver info is sw v4.90 hw1770/10/cs100 what does this mean??

3. moggser

moggser Regular member

is it a replay pvr you have

4. evensteuk

evensteuk Member

have i missed something here? is sly one and co back?

5. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

6. Dreadly

Dreadly Member

Hi guys,
    quick question if I may, I auto searched my replay lite last night to get sky one etc. I found those channels ok but am missing a lot of channels now (movies esport etc). I know these channels can be searched for manually and I have done it before but cant remember how. I also know there is a list of channels and frequency available somewhere on here but i cant find it. Can anyone pls tell me how to search for the channels i need and post me a link to channels and frequencies?? I am uk and with network formerly known as nthell :)

thanks in advance

7. GERA27

GERA27 Member

evastar or mogg..
    you both were helping me yesterday. the box i have is not one with a hard drive i cannot record on it. i have got about 160 channels about 145 of em are tuned in fine but i still have about 10 channels scrambled with the message NA scrambled or 1800 scrambled. how can i unscramble these last few channles, the channles in question are e4 more 4 film4, and a few other that i dont know and dont care about. but i would like to have the channel 4 ones...the box is receiver info v4.9. i have no access to a null cable can i stiil use the box without updating.

8. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

I'm getting a bit confused here - you only have ten channels still scrambled on you? All the rest are unscrambled but you don't have 910 on the box?

Try a manual scan for c4 etc on symbol rate 6887 frequency 339.5, 347.5 and 355.5

9. GERA27

GERA27 Member

Thats right evastar, i have most of the channel unscrambled just the odd few still scambled, i will try that when i get home. thanks for all your help. is that the frequency for c4 alone?

10. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

No they are three different ones for c4, e4, e4+1 and film four, film four +1. They are what n*l are on in north dublin, so should work for you. You will have to scan the frequencies separately, and the channels should appear at the end of your channel list.

I'm confused as to what is on your box though, are you sure you have a replay lite?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  11. Dreadly

Dreadly Member

HELP :)

Hi again all,
    Ok, after some reading of the forums and checking all my settings, i still am having trouble getting all the channels. There are quite a few missing after a recent auto-search for channels. I have tried restoring factory settings, checked all settings and still get same result. I am nthell, uk, and using a replay lite, version 9.10. sports channels and new sly 2 and 3 and also movies (various) are missing as some examples. Have tried auto-search now about 5 times and now losing will to live lol. I have downloaded the frequency list of channels but unsure on how to search these manually as the method i try gives me channels but not the ones i want :). Please help......pleasepleaseplease

12. GERA27

GERA27 Member

yeah thats what it said on the box and i've seen your previous post with a picture of a replay lite box. the receiver info is

SW V4.90
    HW 1770/10/C100

If i leave the scrambled channel on (either of the one that say na or 1800) sound the box find the codes for that channel? or can i start form scratch if so how do i do othat?

13. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

To be honest, sw 4.9 must be pretty old. You will probably have to flash with 7.42 and then 9.10. I will have to check it up for you.

Looks like whoever sold the box manually inputted the up to date keys for you, but once they roll you will have to flash the box because we aren't allowed to discuss keys on AfterDawn.

The boxes are only sold with free to air software on them, so maybe 4.9 is the free to air. Either way, you will need to buy a Null Modem cable, (not an ordinary rs232) and are better to use a pc with XP on it rather than vista. Does your pc have a female 9 pin serial port or will you need a usb adaptor as well?

14. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

When you do your auto scan, what frequencies are you scanning between? Try starting it at 100.0 and scanning up to 999.99, and see if you get them then.

15. Dreadly

Dreadly Member

OK so i scanned from 100.0 to 999.0, and still i have channels missing. I downloaded the frequency for the uk and did manual scan for the missing channels, but the channels i get are not the ones i need, has the frequencies changed recently?? Because the frequency,s dont show the right channels that are alleged to be associated with that frequency?? So i started doing manual scans with random frequencies and i have found quite a few but not all. Does anyone have scottish codes?? (maybe different from the uk i dont know lol).....its just channels like bravo that are missing now. |Any ideas?

16. bash62

bash62 Regular member

want to get sky one but ain't got a clue how to do it .how do i manually scan for it and the others that are back on please friends

17. bash62

bash62 Regular member

sorry nthell wales replay lite

18. warby111

warby111 Member

Does anyone have a full channel frequency listing for emptyhell South Wales please? I have recently rescanned and seem to be missing channels like sky 2 & 3, also does anyone know of a RL for sale or someone trading as need another.
    Cheers

19. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

you say south wales,if your near cardiff I would wait a while to rescan until this problem is fixed, when you do a rescan make sure you take out your splitter if you have one inline on your feed.

http://status-cable.virginmedia.com/vmstatus/regionissues.do?regions=WS&prodName=television

20. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Sorry if you have already posted it but are you NTL or TW ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.