1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debic

debic Regular member

thankyou so much for all your help. that default worked a treat. really appreciate it.

thanks

Deb

2. mudflap33

mudflap33 Guest

Hi guys, im new here,i have a replay lite box which im having probs with, i can put in the key and get the channels up and running but i have no sound and subtitles. Wondered if there is a correct firmware as 744 wont work and 743 is giving me these probs.
    thanks in advance

3. edmond

edmond Member

having no joy with the above method
    nargra id keeps defaulting to 0x01 when i come out of it
    in current key what should my key number be?

if i try the factory default i loose all my channels

4. bloomberg

bloomberg Member

When you have keyed in the new codes, exit out.
    Switch the box off then on again.

5. debic

debic Regular member

earlier today i heard that entering these codes was just a temporary measure. then someone told me this evening that the codes should fix it but that the replay would eventually sort the codes out itself within a few days. how often does this happen? and will i have to download firmware(whatever that is) or not. any info would be great.
    thanks

6. debic

debic Regular member

help. all codes done everything working last night, now its gone again. any ideas guys.

7. smeeeehan

smeeeehan Member

same thing happened a friend of mine. he just put in the codes again and it worked..have no idea why it happened though...

8. Novice99

Novice99 Regular member

For the user who's Replay Lite went down again today, go through the above procedure to enter the codes again. When you have completed and exited, go back in and turn back on the auto update. This should resolve the problem.

9. dob63

dob63 Member

10. panzerjoe

panzerjoe Member

Any news on the updated file yet???

11. Replaycym

Replaycym Member

I'd like to add to that I'm also back up and running. Thank you all. Now a question! While I was updating my Replay Lite favourites list to change the names to more meaningful ones I somehow lost S*y sports iii from the list. Can anyone tell me how to retrieve it and put it back in the correct favourites? Or is there another forum/thread for these sort of questions?

12. Replaycym

Replaycym Member

Hi,
    Another question...... Can anybody definitely say if Replay Lites work in the Chorus areas? Debic seems to think not but steo46 seems to say that they do. I know someone in Celbridge (Chorus area) and they cannot get the box working. Is there a fix for this?
    Thanks

13. gman496

gman496 Regular member

I have just found this forum after searching for ages for the fix for my Replay Lite.

Thanks to all the posters for the instructions & codes for Ireland.

I only had the box a month when it went down & I had no idea as to where I could get the codes or even how to input them.

When this type of situation happens, where do people get the codes to post here?

Is there any link to a source that's updated regularly? or is this a good reliable place to come if or when it happens again.

Again, thanks to all who posted the fix.

14. bloomberg

bloomberg Member

15. bloomberg

bloomberg Member

As far as I am aware the Reply Lite wont work in a Chorus area.
    How do I know this? Well I bought one recently from a seller on ebay and I could not get it working for love nor money. I am in a Chorus area.
    I did alot of research on the net and this is how I came across this site.I contacted people in the UK and spoke to people here. The Symbol Rate for for the Replay lite is not included on the software when its loaded. This is because the Reply Lite is applicable really only to UK cable areas which includes areas such as NTL in the UK so it will work on NTL cable here. I can vouch for that because I sold it to someone here and set it up to make sure.
    You can input the Symbol Rate manually using the _ _ _ _ space. Just go to Symbol Rate on the Auto Scan and input 6875
    You will get about 127 channels but moost will come in as scrambled or no signal.
    I have been told from a number of sources that the Eurovox Max box will work although I cant vouch for that yet. I am thinking of buying one in a couple of weeks. Its a better box than the Reply Lite.

16. DigitalTV

DigitalTV Member

Replay Lite does work on the n*l mmd$ system, you can scan for channels with a symbol rate of 6887, 6952, 6875, 6900 or any rate by replacing the **** with any rate. What symbol rate do Choru$ use?

17. debic

debic Regular member

ch$$$s use 6875, but i too bought a replay lite and the same as boomberg they just come up scrambled. i then bought a eurovox max and i can get 138 channels with ch$$$s. when you do a scan it generally picks up 7 transponders but then you can manually add the other 6 on the eurovox.

18. debic

debic Regular member

also celbridge only went digital on 11 may i think. friends of mine tried to use a "box" back in april and it wouldn't work but according to a previous post i think on the eurovox forum that they will now work. but i don't know anyone who has tried since its become digital.

19. Replaycym

Replaycym Member

Hi All,
    Thanks for the info on the C$$$$s area. I will tell Mr. Celbridge that they have to get a Eurovox max set by the sounds of it! By the way to get back my S*y sports 3 do I just do an autoscan again or can you add individual channels? I'm afraid that if I do the scan that all my favourites lists that I have renamed will be reset to list 1, 2, 3 etc.
    Also, S*Y movies 9 & 10 are scrambled. Can this be undone? Thanks

20. DigitalTV

DigitalTV Member

Autoscan will just add in any missing channels, these (if any) will be at the end of your channel list, s*y movies 9 and 10 are closed now since the revamp of the movies channels, you may as well delete them.

Hope this helps

Last edited: May 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.