1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ya well done and i made a mistake when you put in the 7777 press red button straight away then exit think that is it hope it is easy when you have the box in front of ya

2. tizler

tizler Regular member

BRIAN - would like to point out that you CANNOT choose the next channel in manual search

It will only let you choose the ones there - I have tried putting in manually etc and it doesnt work

3. 2steven0

2steven0 Member

Hi All

I have a replay lite for about two months now and i am having a problems with few channels coming up with scambled ,

Any ideas lads

steve

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Read back over the thread and you will get the information you require

5. plascebo

plascebo Member

Hi People, I'm a long-time peruser of this site and find it very helpful, now I have a bit of a problem myself and hope someone can help me.. I seem to be loosing a few channels, ie. living+1, nick replay etc.. the msg I get on-screen is "no signal".. Any help would be gratefully received.
    Thanks.

6. buzzymcg

buzzymcg Member

I was having the same problem but I just did an auto search and everything was fine

7. tizler

tizler Regular member

If u do a fresh auto search, do you lose all your favs and settings though?

8. plascebo

plascebo Member

Sorry, should have mentioned, am afraid to do a full rescan as 1) hate having to rename/move channels (can think of better ways to spend a half hour), and 2) am afraid I will have less channels than when I started.. Thought there may be a simple reason why this is happening (losing channels and "no signal" displayed?!
    Thanks.

9. albert66

albert66 Member

Hey all

Any horse-racing fans will know this one! Racing UK has come up scrambled recently and Turf TV supplies paddy powers as well as some of the other shops. I tried a search on my eurovox lite and got neither station. i dont know if turf tv should be coming up? i havent tried it on the replay lite yet, but my uncle is really disturbed about losing racing uk and hes got one of those old school boxes (like blocks but update themselves). anyway, i thought that if i could get racing uk back
    on the replay lite, i could possibly sort him out after. any help is appreciated.

10. lyndon70

lyndon70 Member

brian,
    need your help again mate,i've had to rescan my box and i've lost setana 2 and golf channels how do i manualy input onto the box.thanks

11. karl1234

karl1234 Member

i have 2 replay lite and i flashed it a while back. the box only remain on standby mode and i will not turn on. why! is it a bad flash or wrong software. But the software work on other boxes. so lost.

12. BRIAN1956

BRIAN1956 Regular member

Hi Karl1234

The reason for this can be unplugging the null modem and unplugging BEFORE the box can fully upgrade.
    When the files are transferring the red/green light will flash slowly. Even after all the files are transferred by your PC WAIT until the red/green lights flash much more quickly than it did when you could visibly see the files transferring on your PC.
    Only then unplug everything and exit the stb link.

ALL THE FILES REQUIRED AT
    http://eko.4shared.com/

A guide to flashing can be found in DOCUMENTATION.

Make sure the null modem lead has part number L71BT on the front of the cover.
    Do not accept anything that does not have this part number.
    A Null Modem Cable is required which can be purchased for €18 from Maplins Dublin city centre or if you can wait to have it delivered you can purchase online UK for a fraction of the cost plus postage. One example of where they can be purchased online is http://www.amazon.co.uk/StarTech-com-Nul...9/dp/B00006B8BJ

STB LINK FILE 5.20 FOUND UNDER SOFTWARE

Flash the box with 742a file. FOUND UNDER FIRMWAREFlash the box. Remember UNTICK maintain user data.
    Wait until all the blocks are transferred and WAIT a couple of more minutes for the led to flash much more rapidly than it did when you could visibly see when the blocks were transferring.
    Unplug everything and only connect the power lead.
    Wait for the led to flash red/green and then stay on green.

Then flash with 744 FOUND UNDER FIRMWARE
    Flash the box. Remember UNTICK maintain user data.
    Wait until all the blocks are transferred and WAIT a couple of more minutes for the led to flash much more rapidly than it did when you could visibly see when the blocks were transferring.
    Unplug everything and only connect the power lead.
    Wait for the led to flash red/green and then stay on green.

AND FLASH WITH 752 FOUND UNDER FIRMWARE OR CLONE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS 752 ALREADY IN THEIR BOX.
    Flash the box. Remember UNTICK maintain user data.
    Unplug everything and connect the power lead and TV and SCART leads.
    Your box should be now ready for a rescan.

DOWNLOAD THE REPLAY HANDBOOK IN DOCUMENTATION.

13. givyjoe

givyjoe Member

Brian... wtf?! i used your flash thing from couple of pages back to upload your favourites. it didnt do anythingg except turn the reception green??? was workin fine before i used this file you uploaded, but now wales seem to playing in a darkish green/ black jersey against oz?! please advise on how to get my box back working correctly. thanks.

14. givyjoe

givyjoe Member

seriously man wtf????? i thought mkaybe that i had done it wrong but i tired again messing about with the file you uploaded, and now my box wont turn on at all... did i do something wrong or what? each time it's had an effect alright so i flashed the box with something, but it sure didnt do what it was supposed to?? first time it sent reception green, now the damn thing wont even turn on. please explain.

15. givyjoe

givyjoe Member

brian1956, cheers a bunch mate. it seems my box is knackered thanks to that flash. it wont turn on, and i cant set up communication to my pc cos of whatever is in that flash. it simply wont communicate with the box, so it seems it's stuck like that. cheers..

16. BRIAN1956

BRIAN1956 Regular member

Hi Lydon,

These are the frequencies for your missing channels.

Setanta Golf 307. Ireland. 459. UK
    Setanta 2 394. Ireland 683. UK

Go to manual search.
    CH1
    Frequency as above
    Symbol rate 6875
    Constellation 64 QAM
    Search by network ON
    SEARCH.

When the search is finished you should have found a number of channels.
    By default they will be stored at the end of your currently saved channels.
    Delete the channel that was not working and move the newly found channel to that spot and delete any of the new channels you don't want.

If you don’t find any channels, try changing the symbol rate.
    Even though I am in Ireland I set the symbol at the above and got what I was looking for.

Hope this helps you brother.

17. BRIAN1956

BRIAN1956 Regular member

givyjoe,

That file has been downloaded by a lot of people with no ill effects!
    I have got many messages from people who have thanked me for saving them on a rescan.If the colours were messed up, it had nothing to do with the favourites file, probably one of your connections or a faulty scart lead.

Did you wait for the flashing green/red to flash really really quickly, if not, that would cause the box to freeze and you just get a dead box.
    Try unplugging the box a few times as some boxe's take a while to reset.

If that dosen't work, follow the instructions as above for Karl1234.

18. givyjoe

givyjoe Member

eh brian hello?!?!?!?!?!!?!?? please help!!!! your flash has totally knackered by box.. the freeze instuctions DO NOT HELP as it wasnt caused by the flash stb5.2, but when i was trying to get your favourites onto my box. please do not ignore me.

19. givyjoe

givyjoe Member

man, nothing wrong with scart lead or the modem cable, have checked scart and the modem cable i used to update the software, so its def no teither of them. as i was saying, the freze instructions are no use as the pc can now no longer communicate with the box, this happened after i tried to flast the box a second time after the first one sent the reception green, which was also defintely because of the flash. dont mean to be getting ratty man but im sure you can understand where im coming from, you would be none too impressed someone's flash knackered your box. is there instructions soemwhere on how to clone a box? had a poke around eamo's library didnt spot it. please please help me fix this!!!

20. BRIAN1956

BRIAN1956 Regular member

givyjoe,

Follow the instructions for karl1234 above, you must have done the flash incorrectly in the first place.
    That is why you are having a problem, it has nothing to do with the favourites file.

When doing the first make sure the MAINTAIN USER box is UNTICKED.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.