1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bloomberg, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Fair play to you Mogster for getting stuck in you get around as well dont ya did you find the bin file you where looking for

2. moggser

moggser Regular member

ya could say that ferg ha ha never know where i'll pop up
    didn look for it yet as ive no ports on my pc but the other half has so i'll do it when im there as the box is there as well
    how's you this fine morn

3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

4. moggser

moggser Regular member

i know the feelin there
    is there anything you dont know
    would ya have sat lotto numbers on ya ha ha if your up this way at all soon bring one with ya and ill take it off your hands no rush just when your about

5. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Was up there all night last night will be up that way tomorrow or sat if you are about will give you a buzz ya

6. moggser

moggser Regular member

shoot for sat at sometime do you still have my number

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Off course i do dont lose them that is business would not leave that behind like my right hand my phone ha ha

8. moggser

moggser Regular member

thought as much ha ha like us all so
    ok then buzz me when your top side and we'll sort it from there tanx Ferg

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ya no bother take it easy and get the cables for your pc the only prob is there about 50quid for the two of them quiet expensive if you only using once or twice think about it before you buy them

10. moggser

moggser Regular member

i have the cable alright i plug it into the missus pc as she has the 9pin port mine dont so anythin i gotta do i do it on her pc an wreck her head ha ha

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ya be careful about pulling the cable in and out all the time i have 2 pc with the ports dead on them so on to the 3 pc so if you kill the port if it is attached to the motherboard there will be nothing you will be able to do with except buy a pci one port and ya know the hassle of waiting and messing around with it then ok

12. moggser

moggser Regular member

ah i know im carefull enough with things like that i know how easy to break them
    ok get back to your dossin an i'll speak to you on sat

13. tazz1

tazz1 Member

Hi
    just downloaded all the info got it to transfer and now on search by network it doesnt seem to be doing anything the numbers are moving but very slow and noting is showing in the boxes any ideas should i try to search a different way and does anybody have the channel numbers for sw sa5 area on n*hell
    Thanks Tazz1

14. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

it can take anything up to 40 mins to scan the freq so just be patient that is all have a cup of tea and relax for a while it will find them ok

15. tazz1

tazz1 Member

Hi just did the full scan and it said no channels found any ideas
    Thanks Tazz1

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

if you go back over the thread all the info is there for you just have to read thru

make sure your cable is connected to right connection on the back of the box

plus if that is take cable out of box and plug into tv to see if you have channels at present ok

17. tazz1

tazz1 Member

Hi
    I would like to say a hugh THANK YOU to:
    BRIAN1956 FERGUSRB MOGGSER and GMAN 496
    You sorted out my problem i have got all the channels i think your the best Thanks Thanks Thanks.

18. adowie

adowie Member

moggser

followed your insructions to lock the adult channels for my son and it worked fine, but now I cant get scrambled channels, its coming up 0000, so I went to password and turn parental lock off to let me get the scrambled channels but it also lets you view the adult channels again. Is there any way to lock the adult channels but still view the rest of the channels.

19. moggser

moggser Regular member

hmmm ok let me mess about with mine i ll get back to ya never locked on on a replay before im sure ya'd be just better off deletin it

20. moggser

moggser Regular member

ok i sussed it put the parentel lock on first the code should be 0000
    make sure you put the parentel lock on then go to channel manager ,tv channel,then pick the station like before press the green button then lock it will ask for the code (0000) enter it then make sure yiou press the ok button thats the important bit then you will see a little pic of a lock pop up on the side oh it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.