1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reset of the St*rVi*w

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by thekingee, Mar 5, 2007.

1. thekingee

thekingee Member

Please can anybody help. Recently got hold of the above and, unable to do a factory reset - when going into main menu - just a box appears and says " Password " which I believed is (zeros) however when I get to the fourth the whole line is deleted and back to start of password ?? this has never been deleted or renewed ?!!!! can ne one suggest any help , can I link 1 box to it and upload n e thing or is there a flash file to reset all back to factory ???? Please help.

Cheers

2. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

try 2004, or i think its 1968 or 1698.... they are the master passwords. Try them out if you cant get it working just post back. Or check out http://techno-source.co.uk/phpbb ...For fekkers help on starviews

3. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Master reset code is 1668.

4. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

lol damn knew it was something like that... Ohwell if 2004 wont work then that will

5. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Would have been better if it was 1888 lol.

6. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

LOL now that would be funny... all those bluenoses would prob prob boycott the starviews. ha ha

7. thekingee

thekingee Member

I have only just registered to this site yesterday (05/03/07) and may I say what good help the members have given and a well fast response! . I am at work at the moment, so will try that code when I get home later....

Much appreciated :0)

8. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

ok let us know how you get on, if you need anymore help just drop by our forums at techno-source.co.uk/phpbb

9. fasteddy1

fasteddy1 Guest

What a greatb number that is 1888 Just sounds so great!!!