1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident evil 3 Gamecube

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sanguix, Mar 2, 2005.

1. sanguix

sanguix Guest

Hi guys :) its my first post here:)

Hey im looking for resident evil 3 for the gamecube but its imposible 4 me 2 find it at an reasonable prize.

So i decided that my only good change to play that game is to download it.

I downloaded the game on a torrent web site.

Now what do i have to do in order 4 it to work?
    Do i just burn it into an mini dvd or there is more than that 2 do?

Thanks alot guys:)

2. sanguix

sanguix Guest

Anyone?

3. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Whats up

I may not have a gamecube but Im a huge resident evil fan and a halo fan. I was just wondering if youve played the 4th resident evil if so could you tell me a bit about it. Have youve tried getting it bootleg if I want to get a bootleg game I ususaly go to a summit electronics.

4. Supadave

Supadave Member

If you want Res Evil 3 just get the ps1 version cause GC is absolutely no different. Res evil 2 and 3 for GC was not redone like the first Res Evil for GC. Nothing at all has been changed from the original ps1 versions.

I did what you did though, I got res evil 3 for my GC. Loads a bit quicker but thats it.

5. coldasice

coldasice Guest

It all depends. If you got an image with the garbaged removed I think you'll need the wiped_gcm_fixer_v1.4b.zip to add the garbage back in and then go into, let's say NERO, and burn it as an IMAGE file. If the garbage data is still there and you basically have a 1.35 (1.4) GB image, then just go to nero and burn it as an image. I PERSONALLY reccomend MAXELL mini DVD-R. I've been quite successful with that.

T4spartan--> A little advice. Do your best to BUY the actual game. RE4 isn't JUST a game, it's a masterpeice. It's DEFINATELY worth EVERY cent of the $49.99 I paid for it.