1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil burn

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hitsquad, Jan 2, 2005.

1. hitsquad

hitsquad Guest

well im new to this forum,but i used dvd x copy 3.2.1.0 and it copied the movie with no problem .but when i play the movie the first 1:30 the screen is just black then the movie comes on but not at the start.any ideas

2. beltline

beltline Regular member

3. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

u can read that thread, it has only 291 replies, lol. Anyway use Super DVD Copy to rip the movie, then burn it using the usual procedure.
    If u read that thread, they're all trying to figure out what is going on w/ the new resident evil. They all know u can use Super DVD Copy and decrypt it.
    If u use dvd decrypter or dvd shrink or any other software, they will not rip the movie at all. And like the software u used, u actually successfully ripped the movie but only the full screen i suppose,the black screen is the wide screen part i suppose.
    Tons of ppl been getting this when theydon't use super dvd copy, they end up either getting only the wide screen part or the full screen.
    But anyway, use super dvd copy and u should b ok.