1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolution Outcome.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dannym, Apr 10, 2005.

1. dannym

dannym Member

is there anyway of changein the reolution size so that the completed file is big enough to watch on tv as i have not got a clue on how to do this i have been getting wide screen resolutions but its very very very wide screen if anyone gets me lol.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

need mre infoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what is the file type you got to start with? infact tell us the whole process!

3. dannym

dannym Member

rite, i got a movie that was in AVI format i then used divxtodvd to convert then used dvd shrink then nero to burn the movie to disc, but when i put the movie in the dvd player ( it works fine ) the size is very narrow to the screen there are large black parts to the screen from the top and bottom and the movie playing in the middle but its that narrow u see half heads and half bodys throughout the movie lol. i also got another movie were the picture and soun quality wer'nt that hot any ideas on that part. thanks

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

is it just black bars top and bottom only? and have you had other movies come out ok?

divxtodvd isnt brill for getting ratio ok!

need to load to some app like tmpgenc plus to get correct ratio! then drop mpegs to divxtodvd maybe!