1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

restoreing xbox to retail

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xizor1d, Jan 8, 2007.

1. xizor1d

xizor1d Member

i have been trying to restore my xbox to retail through ftp but i keep getting an evox dashboard i tried every thing even deleting everything off the hard drive and still evo x comes up i cant use the dvd drive because it just says no disk i have used the splinter cell soft mod any help would be much appreciated

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

google for christ's sake come on people this is getting out of control

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Yes isn't it.. These lazy sod's can't even be bothered to look at the stickies before posting. I think we should adopt a new policy with lazy b's. Link to stickied tutorial and then report it and ask for the thread to be closed...

Restore to factory..

SLAYERS 2.7.. BOOT.. AND SELECT.."RESTORE TO RETAIL" FROM THE MENU!!!

How ****ing hard is that for ****s sake!

Mods..please close this and all other totally lazy and pointless help me threads.. Thanks.. I'm never going to finish the work of collecting all the good stuff for archiving if these lazy posters keep at it with 200 a day of these very bloody obvious answer posts. It's lazyness and ignorance, and I think we should treat them just like Nu2Mods did above...Standard answer..."get your ass on google loser!! ha ha ha ha"

4. xizor1d

xizor1d Member

i cant use the dvd drive because it says no disk for all my games i have read the sticky and shreach the forms but have not found any thing that works so far so i was wondering if their is any way to ftp and restore to an original sate the sticky i have read on this form did not work