1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoring files on HP ipaq

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by Phyco_Can, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Phyco_Can

Phyco_Can Guest

ive got the active sync thing for backing up the files on the ipaq set on automatic backup. and without yet knowing anything was wrong with the device i plugged it and it backed up automatically and then when i went to go look at the appointments i had on it they were all gone and when i went to go look at it it had been set back a couple months so when i went to restore the files on it with its previous backup that backup was messed up as well all it did was restore the messed up file , i went to the Change file for the backup i had, and it only had one file no other previous backups. is there ANY way to restore these files?? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. s3a

s3a Guest

Buy System Mechanic (software) it can recover deleted/formatted files as well as much much more...it can recover files on the pc but not on pocket pc...I hope that helped...

P.S. I think you can download a demo of that software to test it before you buy it. (if you choose to buy it)