1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retrieving video from a webpage

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by loaded, Oct 17, 2013.

1. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Hello,

I haven't been on Afterdawn for a very long time, but it was always a great forum to learn new things and get advice :)

I have a problem with a video file I am trying to download. Once downloaded, I would like to be able to make it into a file i can either email people to play, or put in an eBay advert. This part I can manage, however, I can't seem to get the little bugger to be recognised, or download it at all. I have done a little reaearch and used one of the mini guides on here, but that doesn't do the trick. I have also tried capturing it with an RTMP capture application, but with no luck. It is a small, short, audioless video file of a diamond rotating and I would like to get my grotty little hands on it very much...

Can anyone help?

Here is the webpage

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Hi, that is the thread I was on earlier this afternoon. I tried to follow the OP and also followed some advice from contributors, but couldn't get it to work. Someone told me it wouldn't be possible, but that seems unlikely to me...

:)

Thanks for your response,

Paul.