1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

returning boxes to suppliers

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by shaneh, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Kstand

Kstand Guest

I dont give 2 figs about the boxes goin down, that was on the cards since april, what i do care about is ordinary joes getting ripped by suppliers who have made a good few quid out of this.I havent been ripped im well covered and my supplier is sound. As for a frequent
    visitor and a lurker, well , what can i say ferg, like, your the man,
    keep up the good work and maybe one day youll be an afterdawn addict who reccomends dodgy suppliers. As for anyone else reading this i will give a full account of this supplier in a week or so, at this moment in time i cannot say anymore about this supplier for legal reasons.
    keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
  2. e45

e45 Regular member

well as you know my name mate, you also must know i am well over being a afterdawn addict, unlike yourself, here to stir the sh$$.

and for this comment

what a load of bo**** legal reasons my windpipe i think lion dancing is more your style. lol

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  3. Kstand

Kstand Guest

4. shaneh

shaneh Regular member

!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  5. e45

e45 Regular member

pot calling the kettle what can i say did i hit a nerve lol

as ya say you have not been ripped off, what about the people ya sold to, did you take their boxes back of them. mmm i wonder ?

6. Kstand

Kstand Guest

When a customer buys an EV Blue for e200 with free updates up to 3 months and then returns 3 years later and buys a KV for e110 with no gurantee cause n3 is in the pipeline, are they gonna complain? no, cause thats honest business.Dont know why im telling you this, maybe its cause im not a dodgy little cunt like. See ye.

7. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

This is better than watching the dodgy box lol, anyone for popcorn [​IMG]

8. e45

e45 Regular member

And you selling for what you purchased at, dont make me laugh you made a tidy little profit from them, just like the suppliers did, as you where buying in bulk, you where at least making €40.00 profit on each unit,so who is the dodgy cu** here, they would have got the product cheaper from the net, and also got the same guarantee you gave NONE so what have they gained ,mmmm actually nothing. lol So that is why as quoted below.

Wow bloody wow they are free anyway, as there posted all over the net for free, so you done them no favors in my mind.

you have been well covered, yes you certainly where believe me.

Paddy Power hasn't a patch on ya lol

9. e45

e45 Regular member

ya want some coke as well, lol plenty to go around, the drink variety im on about not the powder sort.

Its amazing what what happens to people when they are deprived of Tv for 2 days pmsl here.

What are they going to be like after a month, all zombies walking around.

And ya know me Hiteck love to get the bone between my teeth there's no letting go then.

10. Kstand

Kstand Guest

Course i made a profit you stupid little bleep , thats business.Do you think my customers were stupid, like heres vincent de paul with the free dodgy boxes, I done the UK trick, have you ever been to Sth Korea
    , its a lovely place and pay a little bit of duty and you can get whatever you want. Just like your dodgy mates in the UK. Thats it im off to top up me tan in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
  11. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

People should check the terms and conditions when buying from a supplier on there refund, for eg, here is a well knows suppliers TOS (no names mentioned ;) ).

RECEIVERS CAN BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY, PROVIDING THAT THEY ARE STILL " SEALED & UNOPENED". RECEIVERS MUST BE RETURNED IN THE SAME ORIGINAL CONDITION, I.E. WITH NO SCUFF MARKS, SCRATCHES, DENTS & WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS, PACKAGING & ACCESSORIES!
    A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE APPLIES!

PLEASE NOTE THAT PARCELS WHICH ARE REFUSED DELIVERY, WILL BE SUBJECT TO A £10 HANDLING CHARGE. THIS IS DUE TO RETURN FEE CHARGES INCURRED THROUGH COURIER!

And this applies to almost everyone buying online, so if you haven't received it dont accept the delivery and if you have you can send it back within 7 days. That is from the horses mouth.

12. e45

e45 Regular member

Dont forget the other part of it

UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN NOT PROVIDE A BUY, TRY & RETURN SERVICE!

LIKE ALL ONLINE BUSINESSES, WE CAN NOT REFUND ANY DELIVERY CHARGES!

ANY PRODUCT RETURNED TO US THAT IS FOUND TO BE NOT FAULTY WILL BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU.

Well Hiteck if ya bought from this guy, or his mates your in big trouble, as how are ya going to send it back, pay as ya go phone, dump it in the bin and start again, unlike suppliers that have been here for many years. And what is to stop any supplier refusing delivery there end as well, actually nothing, or changing their names like john thomas above,so the punter will be out his money and his box, good thinking send them back and risk loosing everything, or hold them and hope someone comes up with a fix,either way you risk both ways, at least if you have your box stick it on gumtree or similar and try get something back for it, they still work 100% in chorus area in ireland and the north of ireland as well as the uk.

13. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@Kstand
    And here's a week more to work on that tan.
    When you return keep the foul language off the forum.

14. Kstand

Kstand Guest

By the way, no disrespect to all UK suppliers, there are some excellent and genuine suppliers there but, like everything else in life there is a minority who just want to screw you. Take care and beware everyone. ADIOS.

15. e45

e45 Regular member

And here is another i found

Returns Policy

* If you need to return an item to Name Removed, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the item(s)
    * We will offer exchanges or refunds (where appropriate) on items that are unused, unopened and all in their original packaging in perfect condition
    * Item(s) must be returned within 7 days of receipt
    * Returned items MUST NOT have any Pirated software or modifications. Not
    * For unwanted items a refund may be offered depending upon the condition of the item and including the packaging. The refund will exclude the original p&p paid and a 20% handling fee, i.e. example if you purchase a Cable box for £100, plus a p&p of £5.00, the refund will be the cost of the item excluding 20% handling and p&p, thus total refund £80.00
    * The refund will be returned by the original method of payment, i.e. PayPal or Credit Card.
    * You should expect to receive your refund within 30day of giving your package to the return sender, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

16. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

I was talking about SW Terms of refund, it does state people can send them back within 7 days, it also says if they refuse the delivery that they will be charged 10 pounds and they are the facts, I have a screenshot if you need it. So as they said return within 7 days or refuse delivery and it will cost you a tenner, ferg you can argue all you like but these are the terms and conditions on their website.

EDIT ;

Here it is, members buying from these, here are there TOS regarding refunds.

[​IMG]

17. e45

e45 Regular member

Well there ya go folks, Hiteck has found it for ya, so all you have to do is send them back and see what happens, same applies to all suppliers, and hope you dont lose box and money, as i said better having the box at least you can flog it on gumtree, at least you will have a better chance of getting something back, rather than losing all maybe, and that is only my opinion nobody else's.

18. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

Some of you might find this info helpful aswell Link.

19. e45

e45 Regular member

well anything is worth a try, until all the suppliers either change their name or go to ground, but i suppose the more info that is available the better.

And here is another for people to have a look at Rights

he he changed now lol

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  20. shaneh

shaneh Regular member

opened up a minefield here i think!