1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reusing DVDFab Decrypter Target Folders

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Since69, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Since69

Since69 Member

Is there a way to keep DVDFab Decrypter from automatically inserting the DVD label in the name of the target folder?

For example, if I set C:\DVDFabTemp as my target directory, the full name winds up being C:\DVDFabTemp\FullDisk\<dvd_label>\VIDEO_TS.

Can I make DVDFabDecrypter stop putting in the <dvd_label> part? What I want is to reuse the same directory over and over.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Since DVDFab offers to save the output to the same folder each time, if you want you can run DVDFab from a batch file.

The first line removes the folders where DVDFab stores the converted files (gone forever).
    The second line runs DVDFabHD.

The DOS window stays open until DVDFab is closed out.

The bold lines below reflect the location of the folder where my files are stored - yours is different.

My folder is in 'My Documents' and great harm can be done if the batch file does not reflect the true location of the folder - although you will be prompted before erasing the folders.

Type your information in Notepad and save as 'Something.bat' on the desktop.

RD /S "C:\Documents and Settings\Superuser\My Documents\DVDFab"
    "C:\Program Files\DVDFab HD Decrypter 3\DVDFabHDDecrypter.exe"

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007